Photo of the Book of Isaiah page of the BibleImage via Wikipedia

Sometimes in the midst of our busy everyday lives and especially in these times of unease, we can lose sight of the big picture. God is in control! He knows our name. There is no other! I was just reminded this morning that no matter how uncertain tomorrow is, I can rest assured that my God, my creator, knows my name and is watching over me and completely in control.

Isaiah 45:4-7

4b I call you by your name,
I name you, though you do not know me.

5 I am the Lord
, and there is no other,
besides me there is no God;
I equip you, though you do not know me,

6
that people may know, from the rising of the sun
and from the west, that there is none besides me;
I am the
Lord, and there is no other.

7
I form light and create darkness,
I make well-being and create calamity,
I am the
Lord, who does all these things.
(ESV)

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments